Our natural aromatic lush soy candle comes with a custom photograph tabletop inspiration/motivation card. All candles are hand-poured in small batches great to add to your personal self-care routine for meditation, ambiance, stress relief, or use the candles to accompany natural light and late mornings. Fantastic, gentle custom-blended aromas for medium size rooms or bathrooms. These candle aromas may serve to become still and more mindful, to rekindle a memory of a meaningful moment or a thought of a loved one. Each GSA WICKS is a reminder to take some time for yourself because self-care isn't selfish!
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a safety margin, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- A burning candle should never be used as a nightlight.